UK Insolvency Practitioners

  • Good Guy bad Guy
  • K├Ânigin Mutter
    Find an Insolvency Practitioner for me
Approximate Debts     
 debt repayments (monthly)     
Employment status     
In which country do you live?     
Please enter town of residence     
Your Full Name     
Email Address     
Tel / Mobile Number     

In the UK, formal Insolvency procedures can only be instigated by an authorised Insolvency Practitioner (or IP). An IP may act as an individual if properly qualified and authorised, or as part of a larger Debt Management company.

Insolvency has been a regulated profession since 1986 and there are examinations in place which must be completed before licenses are issued by the relevant regulatory body.

Our directory holds details of all known UK Insolvency Practitioners.

If you are a newly formed Insolvency Practitioner or would like your details updated, please contact us and we will gladly add or ammend your details.

To get the best information for your circumstances it is always recommended to speak with a qualified adviser. We could be helping you in a few short minutes in a friendly, no-obligation chat : Request a call back or call us on 0800 043 3329

Alternatively if you would prefer to receive information by e-mail, please feel free to contact us via this simple form.